At Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits, we care deeply about our customers and the communities we serve. That’s why we are committed to finding creative solutions to help our customers with ways to pivot during COVID-19. Below are our five quick tips to help you quickly move to a curbside pickup and delivery model.
- Understand your state and county laws – Be sure to visit the National Restaurant Association COVID-19 Resources by State to get daily updates on local laws and policies.
- Decide how you’ll operate in this new environment – What are your new hours? Will you offer delivery and curbside pickup? Will you make wine and spirits available for delivery and pickup? These are questions you should ask yourself.
- Refresh your menu – Consider a shortened menu with special offers and ensure your pricing is competitive (remember, wine and spirits retail pricing is different than your typical restaurant/bar pricing). Suggest wine or cocktail pairings on your menu. Or, consider offering at-home mixology kits with recipe cards and everything the consumer needs to create their favorite cocktail at home.
- Get the word out – Leverage social media, outdoor signage and all available online channels to make sure you are communicating often and sharing updates with what’s new for your customers.
- Train your staff to “ask ‘em” if there’s anything else they need – Watch our video for more tips (password is ASKEM).