Customers are buying more per household on-line than ever before. Creating a”shoppable” platform will help to assure your success as a retailer. Take some time to go through the below points, and whether you have created your own platform or are using a third-party tech company, be sure to take the below points into consideration.
- Engaging – According to a study, 93 percent of buyers consider visual appearance to be the most important factor when making a purchase.
- Easy to navigate – Research shows that 35 percent of consumers say a complicated website is the most frustrating aspect of shopping online.
- Blog – Engage customers with a blog that contains recipes and tasting notes to keep your content fresh.
- Use high resolution photos – Be sure to sign up for all supplier sites that provide hi-res images for use in marketing materials.
- Loyalty programs – Research indicates that members of loyalty programs generate 12 to 18 percent more incremental revenue growth per year than non-members.
- Recipe catalog – Give consumers easy-to-make recipes that will fill their cart with items you sell.
- Testimonials – Studies show that 77 percent of consumers view brands more favorably if they seek out and share customer feedback.